Revealed: 88% of people are damn liars

Only 12% of U.S. adults admit in Pew poll that they watch porn

porn

Every so often, a person in 2013 will say they don’t watch porn online. While statistically such people must exist, the claims are always rather hard to believe.

But there’s no fucking way that 88 per cent of people fall in that camp. Nuh uh. Fuck off!

And yet, a new poll by the Pew Research Center on the online video habits of U.S. adults, released Oct. 10, found that only 25 per cent of men and a mere 8 per cent of women admit to watching online porn. That’s a combined 12 per cent of adults who say they watch porn, while the other 88 per cent are just goddamn stinkin’ liars.

The survey of 781 American adults was conducted in telephone interviews, and Pew notes that a possible “reluctance to report the behaviour among some adults.”

Believe it or not, this is actually an improvement. In previous surveys, conducted in 2007 and 2009, fewer than 10 per cent acknowledged the obvious.

pew

[Pew Research via Washington Post][image: airgap/Flickr]

lies, porn,